better for the world
We also believe in creating a better world by building better business. Our award winning social-good business model puts each stakeholder at the forefront of our mission and day to day processes. From the indigenous farmers harvesting fruits in South America to the individuals with development disabilities hand crafting the snacks in facility in Akron, Ohio, we care about how are snacks are made - and who makes them.
better for your body
Here at Peaceful Fruits, we believe that fruit snacks should be made with fruit, and nothing but. That's why each of our eight flavors are hand crafted using whole fruits that are certified organic and non-GMO. Many of our snacks also contain the superfood acai, which is jam-packed with antioxidants and ethically sourced from the Amazon Rainforest, where acai is eaten over rice as a primary source of nutrition!
better for your taste buds
Reminiscent of fruit roll ups, our 8 flavors find a home with everyone's taste buds! Love the taste of a sweet mango without the excess juiciness? Try our Mango snack. More of a sour person? Try Passionfruit! Plus, one snack = one serving of fruit!
- How did we get started? Find out more about our Peace Corps origins here
- As of May of 2018, one save the world strip = one serving of fruit!
- Peaceful Fruits launched its first ever transparency report, which can be found here: Brand Book
- Acai is pronounced ah-sigh-EE and is naturally grown in South America
- What does acai taste like? Somewhere between a rich blackberry and a piece of dark chocolate! Check out our Original Acai flavor to find out for yourself!